Monday, April 7, 2008

The first step..




Hay, welcome to my shiny new blog site. As most of you know I have been traveling around India on a Royal Enfield Motorbike that I purchased in Sept 2007 in Goa.
For the first six months I stayed in Goa while I got used to the bike and to be honest got it fixed up to a reasonable serviceable condition. Yes I bought a bike that was pretty fucked, because I refused help which I was offered on a couple of occasions from people that new a hell of a lot more than me, because I always know best ha ha. But I'm a man and course I thought that gave me the birth rite and an inborn knowledge of all things mechanical. But to my surprise this was not to be the case and I ended up buying basically a heap of shit. I spent many days in the garage while the bike was being fixed, but this gave me the opportunity to learn a little about the bike which later became very useful so everything turned out perfectly.


No comments: